Martha Garzon, DMD, MS
Friendly & Caring Pediatric Dentist in Edmond OK
Dr. Garzon is Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. In 1993 Dr. Garzon received her certificate in Pediatric Dentistry and a Master in Science Degree from Rutgers School of Dental Medicine previously known as the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ). She practiced pediatric dentistry in Colombia, her native country, New Jersey and Boston prior to moving to Oklahoma. She enjoys the friendly people and the peaceful environment of Oklahoma.
Dr. Garzon attends numerous continued education courses and takes great pride in providing her patients with the latest technology and knowledge in pediatric dentistry. She and her team are dedicated to maintaining a reputation of excellence in pediatric dentistry by constantly improving their customer service skills and dental and medical qualifications.
Dr. Garzon loves children. She has special interest in treating special needs children and in particular Autistic children. She has lectured about pediatric dentistry, children’s oral health and dental care for autistic children to different audiences. Dr. Garzon has also been interviewed by local channels in Oklahoma City and Boston and by a local newspaper in Edmond where she was featured in an article. She enjoys teaching pediatric dentistry to future dentist at the University of Oklahoma-College of Dentistry, and also likes volunteering at organizations that provide dental care to underprivileged children.
Dr. Garzon enjoys traveling and spending time with her husband, friends and their two dogs. She and her husband treasure the time they spend with their families in their native countries Colombia and Greece. She is fluent in English and Spanish and knows some Greek. Dr. Garzon also enjoys gardening, decorating, reading and crafts. She enjoys going to museums, the theater and movies.
Call Edmond Office Phone Number 405-348-5757 to schedule you child’s next appointment with Dr. Garzon.
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Oklahoma Dental Association (ODA)
- Oklahoma Pediatric Dentistry Association
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology (ADSA)
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Clinical Assistant Professor at the Department of Pediatric Dentistry of the College of Dentistry at the University of Oklahoma.
- Edmond Chamber of Commerce
- Adopted Dentist for the Schools for Healthy Lifestyles Program sponsored by the ODA Will Rogers Elementary School in Edmond.
- Pediatric Dentist volunteer at the Crossings Community Clinic in Oklahoma City for underprivileged children.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry.
- Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry from Rutgers School of Dental Medicine previously known as the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ)- New Jersey Dental School
- Master in Science from Rutgers Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences former UMDNJ
- Dental Medicine Doctor (DMD) from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, in Boston, Massachusetts
- Doctor in Dental Surgery (DDS) from the National University of Colombia